Slimming World in St Neots, Tuesday nights. Sharing success & supporting the masses!

There's so much going on at our fabulous group! :-)

Monday 22 March 2010

Inspired to go for goals!

There's no doubt that all this sunshine has got the buzzing with summer excitement and raring to go!!!

So, it's time to renew your commitment, set some goals, assess what it is we REALLY want. I was watching Eddie Izzard last night running his 43 marathons in 51 days, my goodness, was I inspired!!! Anyone watching that will not have failed to perceive that his success was in no small way down to his incredible mental attitude and personal determination. Goals were set and he refused to be beaten. What a man!! The power of a positive mental attitude is nothing short of witchcraft and thus the run that had nearly killed me last Monday morning, I ran this morning like a gazelle. I felt incredible, I felt amazing, I felt positive, I felt SO ALIVE!!!!

So guys, we talked last week about setting our own personal goals, our FOR AND AGAINST list for losing weight and getting fit. Have you done yours yet - do you actually know what it is you are seeking to achieve yet? Some personal, time crucial goals might just help. Where will you be this time next month / next year? And what is it you stand to gain for putting the hard work in? Worth thinking about eh? And definitely worth doing something about it :-)

We are week 3 of our BEAT IT campaign and there is still so much to look forward to. Everyone deserves to feel happy and healthy - and that includes you. It's a new week and today could be the first day of the rest of your life...your happy, healthy life. BE THE CHANGE!!!!

Urs xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment