Slimming World in St Neots, Tuesday nights. Sharing success & supporting the masses!

There's so much going on at our fabulous group! :-)

Monday 22 March 2010

Have you got 22 minutes to spare? Then watch this.

So I mentioned in group about the Jamie Oliver prizewinning speech that Caroline had sent to me - I admit it is not all easy listening but goodness me! It's food for thought. The stats about obesity speak for themselves, we are so lucky that we are already trailbalzing and living the change. Click the link below to watch.

This summer I will be shouting passionately for England 'my team' in the world cup. My passion for good eating and healthy living is for life - not just for summer - stick with me!

http://www.ted.com/talks/jamie_oliver.html

BE THE CAHNGE!!
Urs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment