Slimming World in St Neots, Tuesday nights. Sharing success & supporting the masses!

There's so much going on at our fabulous group! :-)

Wednesday 14 October 2009

Feel the fear and do it anyway!!!

Well, I am officially a BLOGGER!! Can I add this to my CV I wonder? Thinking that a BLOG might help me to keep in touch with all your gorgeous people..... messages.....success....recipes...me generally gabbling on (no change there eh?)

So News of the day? Top chick Carmel got to target last night, what a joy she is, what alot of weight she has lost..... over 3 stones!!!! Way to go Carmel :-)

Just ten weeks til Xmas - still TONS of time to lose weight - dreaming of a fab week for all you guys

BE THE CHANGE!!
Urs xxx

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Congrats on your blog!

    Andy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top Chick, keep up the good work, with you all the way.
    Big Hug xx x x xx xxx x

    ReplyDelete