Slimming World in St Neots, Tuesday nights. Sharing success & supporting the masses!

There's so much going on at our fabulous group! :-)

Thursday 15 October 2009

Bumped into Julie from Eaton Socon group....

And we ended up talking about food of course. Was telling her about the great meal we had at the White Horse last night. Mandy is star having put the healthy eating menu on - all SW syn values are on the menu so you can eat out and slim without any effort at all! Suits me of course :-)

So Julie is telling me about soup she has made and I'm thinking "must share that with the members" Good old Butternut soup :-)
Roast one squash, one red onion and one red pepper sprayed with frylight. I season with salt, pepper and plenty of chilli powder. When it's all roasted, wizz it up with a good pint of chicken stock (made from bovril jar). This is simply yummy and can be frozen too. I like mine pretty thick too but you can add as much stock as you like. I also like mine served with a bit of 0% greek yog stirred in (all swirly and posh of course!) GO ON and give it a go....great way to get some veg in.

Stay fab - BE THE CHANGE!
Urs x

No comments:

Post a Comment